This new blog is super cool, thanks Georgia for setting it up! It's different from the old one but there's wayy more options on here :)))
chocolate bark is bomb

also I found this gif ^^ online and I could not. stop. laughing.
I also found this one. My reaction when mr. T the science n math teacher showed arrows pointing down on a periodic table, asked what they represented and one of the multiple choice question answers was "the direction of your marks after this quiz"

I feel like I'm being strangely sassy in this post to a point when it's just weird. oh well its late I'm tired seeya later!!!!!
Lol, Mr.T is the W-O-R-S-T, WORST!!!!! Gurrlll youy are not to sassy, let it rip!!!!! That sounds gross... never mind see y<all later!!
ReplyDelete100%!!!!!!!!!! Ahaaa it kinda does (farts). but it also kinda sounds like those stupid beyblade toys guys used to do on the slides in elementary school, which was sooo annoying!! Beyblade—Let iiiiiit riiip!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletealso i love the new font :))))
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOMG THIS IS LEGIT SOY CHAI LATTE CUUUTTEEE! Amaze job!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so funny! Haha I died laughing at some of them
ReplyDelete