Tuesday, 22 December 2015

This week has been.... Good?

Hello people wassup?!











I am in full no-productivity mode right now, and LOVING it! This week/weekend I have done NOTHING productive at all... Except for today, I made Christmas cards for... *counts on fingers* 5 hours, which wasn't all that fun, but there is a bonus to that! I had a Patrick Swayze marathon weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally LOVE him just as much as Tyler Posey, I'm not joking, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAE!!!!!!! Let's see, I kicked it off by watching RoadHouse (which had A LOT of nudity/sex- don't worry, I covered my eyes like a five year old lol), then watched Dirty Dancing (CLASSIC!) then Ghost (*cries silently*) that's a heartbreaker... And finished it off today with Point Break (which stars Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves) preeettty sure I spelt something wrong (Keanu's last name), but oh well. 

The weekend and today/Monday was a non-productive day, but tomorrow... *laughs* will be CRAZAY! We have to finish cleaning the house (which means cleaning my room... *shivers* meh, it's pretty clean to be fair) and prepare food for Christmas, so- Yay???? What are you guys most excited about for Christmas this year? For me it's- *pauses to think for like ten minutes* jk, probably seeing some family I haven't seen in a while on Christmas day. I also made cookies and white chocolate-crasin scones yestreday- more baking tomorrow! Anyway, here are some pictures of Patrick Swayze movies I HAD to share with you:


Point Break











May I add how hot both of them are?!




















(Self-explanatory)











 





Watch the movie to find out who these dudes are!!!!






SERIOUSLY! SO! HOT! *dies inside*








Next on the list:
-Red Dawn
-Young Blood
-Steel Dawn
+ the rest of his movies!!!!!!!!

All right guys, I'll stop annoying you with my fangirling…. If I don't talk to you guys before Christmas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Also for fun I'm adding facts about myself I dunno don't ask (it says "add facts about yourself on the edit thing but it tags you so I didn't want that but here you go:

Interests:
Drawing, reading, writing, Teen Wolf, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural stuff (ghosts, magic, etc.)

Favourite movies/TV shows:
Roadhouse, Point Break, Ghost, Dirty Dancing(movies)
Teen Wolf, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries(TV shows)

Favourite music(this is gonna be a long one):
TROYE SIVAN OMGGG LUVVVVVV HIM, Bon Iver, Daughter, Lord Huron. If you're feeling really stressed, some of the Bon Iver songs are GREAT for letting it all go and feeling the moment (but, it also makes you really sentimental and makes you feel/look at the world differently) For relaxing:
-Night we Met by Lord Huron
-Perth by Bon Iver
-Minnesota by Bon Iver (this one's different, but give it a chance)
-Shallows by Daughter
-Holocene by Bon Iver (that one can make you fall asleep it's AMAZING)
-Michicant by Bon Iver
-Blood Bank by Bon Iver (this one is a bit unsettling to some people... but I LOVE it)
-Landfill by Daughter
-PLUS Troye Sivan's new album Blue Neighbourhood is REALLY awesome! You should totally check it out!!!!

Basically all their music is REALLY awesome, but each to their own for music style! I like these few artists in particular, so yeah :)

Quote?Question:

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true."
-Bohdi




































































































2 comments:

  1. Ha-Ha... totally agree with the first meme. thats EXACTLY what I do when I gotta get shit done... Probs why i'm so late all the time... anyhow hope y'all are having a great winter break and qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,.//.,mnbvcxz';lkjhgfdsa][poiuytrewqhnjfcgfvtcjnhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. patrick sawyze is pretty good looking LOLLL then again I've only seen dirty dancing and unfortunately he's dead........also I listened to Blue Neighbourhood, and if I'm being 100% honest....I have absolutely nothing against Troye Sivan just it's not really my style of music,.. ya know? my favourite song on there is probably BITE it's actually pretty good, but I listened to some of his older songs and they're preeetty good I especially like gasoline and fun, anyways I'm done now hehehe keep on loving him guurrrl we all have our favourite music artistes and thats totally frickin frackin awesome thats just my opinion it doesn't matter!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete