I wanted to try this experiment where you type something into Google and post the first thing that comes up. (idk if this is an actual thing or not, i was bored and i was like, hey google and then this happened.)
Without further ado.....the internet at its finest!
"random gifs":

"random gifs tumblr":

"you're a turd":

"weirdest tumblr pictures":

"excuse me":

"bro":

"jordan and zac stenmark":

(btw i think they're so frickin hot) (they're Australian twin bros and also male models) (#yes please) (try and guess if i think the one on the left or the one on the right looks hotter in this pic) (not sure which is which cause tbh i can't even tell them apart on google to know)
"french pickle":

"dog god":
"um. no":

"dancing cake gif":

"i hate flute":

(dafuq this is not even a flute it's a clarinet!!!!!!!!) (ps this search was inspired by my sister who will not shut up with her flute playing at home)
okay this is the third pic that showed up when i googled "i hate flute"......but i couldn't leave it out:

(ya know when an instrument drips spit? yeah this is that.)
n that's it! By the way, I found these videos below online and they're great, I strongly suggest watching them all for a wonderful experience in the shoes of the internet-exploring me :)))
1. Extra Gum Commercial (it's super sweet ☺️)
2. ...I don't even know (I literally just don't know what this is. I'm speechless.)
3. Peppa Pig (I was laughing sooooo hard at this one because I just didn't expect it)
4. Satan Elsa (this is one of those absolute wtf moments)
5. This dance which may not interest you but coming from a dancer, the emotion in it is seriously effing amazing (the title says it all. ps only watch up to 1:30)
n that's actually it! bye now
Lol nicely done ma friend
ReplyDeleteThese are great Emily!!! Btw the way this may be weird but WHAT IS A GIF??!
ReplyDeleteHahaha thx guyys :) & Jacqueline you've probably seen them before (??) but just don't know the (slightly weird) name, a gif's a moving picture!!!! I love them, they're normally super weird and funny, but sometimes they're just plain cool. Also fun fact, apparently GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format (ps I just googled that!)
ReplyDeleteHahaha the peppa pig one KILLLEDD ME!! I used to watch that show as a kid!!
ReplyDeleteAlso during the gum commercial I couldn't help but laugh every time she gave him a price of gum because,Its as If she be like " Dou, I luv ya but fer real, do you ever brush to teeth!?!!?!"
Hahahahahahah oh my gosh I know I definitely wasn't expecting Nicki Minaj because Peppa was just like "I like THIS. It's VERY grown-up!" and then THAT song just started playing and I was like WHYY, and the gum commercial ahaha yea, it's kinda weird he thinks its sweet but uuuh, maybe your breath just stinks dude I mean the point of the commercial really is just to buy the gum!!!
Delete