Lol, excuse the intro I am TOTAL youtube trash… Anyways, this blog is SOY CHAI LATTE CUUTTEEEE!!! Since it is a new blog, it may or may not take me some time to get used to (okay I'll admit it- A LOT of time)- but it's still really cool! Since I am bored, here are some lovely GIFS. :P
Anyone else ever wanna walk in public like that cause they're so happy, but just can't because of society??? MEEE
Lol the face of high school children when teachers-AHEM Mr. T- sorry, excuse the cough!
I am writing this while Sheldon from Big Bang Theory is singing "Oh, nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knowwssss," and I am internally laughing so hard. I HOPE MR. T SEES THIS AND KNOWS THE MISERY WE'RE GOING THROUGH!!! >:|
I am writing this while Sheldon from Big Bang Theory is singing "Oh, nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knowwssss," and I am internally laughing so hard. I HOPE MR. T SEES THIS AND KNOWS THE MISERY WE'RE GOING THROUGH!!! >:|
WHY CAN'T IT SNOOOWWW ALREADY TROYE UR MAKING ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!! (Also my apologies I just realized that all the GIFS I've posted of are Troye. I will try not to)
PLS tell me I'm not the only one that does this… *shifts embarrassedly in chair*
When in science and math, this is my resting pissed face. (Inside I'm thinking: "I wonder if I hit my head on this desk hard enough I'll pass out and be able to go home…")
So, yeah…
That is my short-lived GIF rant of
my feelings right now.
Don't worry, there's more to come...

When in science and math, this is my resting pissed face. (Inside I'm thinking: "I wonder if I hit my head on this desk hard enough I'll pass out and be able to go home…")
![]() |
So, yeah…
That is my short-lived GIF rant of
my feelings right now.
Don't worry, there's more to come...







soy chai latte cute.....joey graceffa perhaps????
ReplyDeletelol idk if it is, but i had a feeling it was youtube related cuz u said it twice
its pretty funny :P :P :P
Wait I said it twice??? Also, nice prediction! It is Joey Graceffa ;P
ReplyDeleteAhaha cool :)))
Deleten yup, I think you said it when you commented on Georgia's post which is actually where i saw it first then I read your post and was like hey that again.....Youtube????? lol. I love youtube i spent hours on it this weekend :)
Lol, yeah… YouTube is LIFE GOALS… Haha… I say this as I'm listening to Troye Sivan and eating Peppermint Bark… Yup, life needed confirmed! I wanna make a post, but I don't know what about… HOMEWORK, perhaps??? *smiles mischievously*
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! And DOO IITT it will be the most relatable freaking post on the entire freaking blog!!!!
DeleteAlso the Chris Pratt gif reminded me, there's this page on Facebook called The Same Photo of Chris Pratt Every Day, and whoever made it is suuuuper dedicated, because literally for the past 6 months (it was made in June), this person posts the EXACT same picture of Chris Pratt (the face he makes at the end of the gif) at the EXACT same time (10 am) every. Single. Day!!!!! It's the stupidest thing but the page has gotten crazy popular!! Literally 4,000 people are liking each of these exact same pictures!!!!!! (not gonna lie, the pic IS pretty funny though)
ReplyDelete