Sunday, 27 December 2015

Hi there….. People?

Hello guys, it's le me again…….


I just wanted to say I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and also have a happy New Year as well!!!!! Just a short post this time nothing super long (or boring lol) so yeah. Enjoy life!

P.S I changed my name from artsy_chic to Running_With_Wolves because it's a FREE COUNTRY! Plus on any other blog we've had it's always been something to do with art, so there you go, a new name! P.S.S,
Here are some pictures that I didn't really want to show you, I was just bored so ya. Okay never mind it's still kinda long sorry.



Pls Drake, just get a job at McDonald's or something



















I'm sorry, I just had to!!! Teen Wolf is/has been off air for TOO DAMN LOONNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then The Originals and The Vampire Diaries ended as well, so I'm stuck with no fandoms, and NOTHING to watch!!! (aside from Patrick Swayze movies)











Dammit little bro just started playing his crap music again…… *shoots with Nerf pistol sitting on the counter*
















Stay cozy while it sort of snows, ma friends. Both pics are sooooooooooo DERPY OMMG! P.S Troye's pic is supposed to be a fail version of Zayn's, so that's why it looks horrendous.







"I'll see you in the next life!"
-Bohdi




5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas n happy New Year to you too. I'm dying too Teen Wolf I need yoooou (also I was thinking and it was like a year ago that Jordan got me hooked on it whaaaaat?!?!!?!?!?!!??!! time flies when you obsess over fandoms!!!! ;) ;)) Also cool pics the gordon ramsay one is really funny :P :D XD ;P ;D :) :o ;o :s :0 :^) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I also forgot to say love the new name :PPPP (I hate how you can't edit these comments!!!!!)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Ikr!!! Time TOTALLY flies when you're in a fandom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like seriously I started watching The Vampire Diares in the summer of grade SEVEN! That's like, what three years?! I know it's been on air for a good seven or eight years, but I mean COME ON!!! Also, I've been with the Heartland fandom for...four years, maybe five?! Also, thanks, glad you like the new name! I too hate very much that you CANT FRICKIN EDIT THE DAMN COMMENTS!!!! LIKE WHAT EVEN PEOPLE?! GOOGLE YOU BETTER BE READING THIS AND CHANGE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! Lol again hope you all have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA SUMMER OF GRADE 7 THHATS CRAZYYY like I didn't realize you'd been watching it for that long it doesn't even feel like it??!!!!!?????!!! AND YEA GOOGLE PLEZ READ THIS WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO EDIT COMMENTS PLLLSLSSSSLSLLS

    ReplyDelete