I know you might be thinking,

but I just thought I'd remind you of The Positivity Project!!!!!!!
It's starting tomorrow (it's the last week of school so we can't exactly do it another time) so if you're participating, don't forget to wake up happy tomorrow morning and stay that way all week!!!!! I don't know about you guys but I'm super excited to not be negative for once!!!!!!!
Also I just found this video, it's music to inspire positive thinking!! I've only listened to about 10 minutes of it so I'm not sure if it works but it sounds pretty nice, so if you start feeling pissed at the world take a listen!
See you tomorrow!! (& enjoy my beautiful positivity collage :))











Haha, nicely done!!! Some of those "Positivity Posts" are soooo cute! Much Tumblr…. God, I need a life! I'll see what happens tomorrow if I wake up happy or nah… I need to set a good alarm song! *lightbulb lights up over head* YASSS QUEEN! I am TOTALLY participating in Positivity Week, hands down (I'll try my hardest lolz)
ReplyDeleteYESSSSS
ReplyDeleteLETS GET OUR POSITIVE ON
(hehehe.......since today didn't exactly work out! Well it did up until fourth period. Goddamn it mr u-know-who you ruined my positive vibes!!!!!!!! & my entire day!!!!!! & also my entire week cuz studying!!!!!!!!!!
seriously done with science though and unnecessary happy faces on tests
(*COUGHCOUGHTHATWASA—>B<—YOUA*SHOLECOUGH*)
(when you're not rebel enough to type the whole word^^)
I think I have been pretty positive this week so far. Any suggestions I can do to make my week even more postiver? I mean like any changes I can do haha smile more? Laugh more? Idk let me know haha
ReplyDeleteLol I agree, Em! He-who-shall-not-be-named is EVILLLLL! Like, seriously that was the only reason my day was bad! Doesn't he know what teaching is?! *pouts and crosses arms* so far positivity week (aside from yesterday, Monday) is going pretty well! Though tomorrow I'm pretty sure I will be a horrendous b***h (lol s'cuse the language it'll probably be true!) cause I have three projects/tests BACK TO BACK! Preforming dance doesn't really count, but I'm nervous so I'm counting it!! :P
ReplyDeleteP.S, I'm listening to the video you posted about, and it's literally SOOO WEIRD! I already feel so positive!!! Nice findings, ma friend!!
ReplyDelete