Saturday, 2 January 2016

It's ListMania!!!!!

Hey guys! So, there's only one full day left of Winter Break and for that reason I am inexpressibly sad :(



And guess how I'm gonna spend it? Doing homework..... yaaaayyy.....
I just started my english homework yesterday at 10pm, and I'm not done so gotta finish that crap up tomorrow... And I have to practise for band, which I'm probably not gonna do, and it's gonna feel so humiliating going back just as sucky as I was before....Well woohoo that turned into a Complain About Life Problems Fest rather quickly!

Warning you now: This post is gonna be fairly long. Boredom does this to me.

Anyways, the main reason I made this post was because I'm bored. All I did today was sleep, eat and go to Ikea.

And okay.... I originally wrote this huge rant and I think it was like 500 words no joke, but I decided it was too crazy so I deleted it. I'm not kidding. I got a little mentally unhinged for a moment. Basically the gist of the rant was a) Our trip to Ikea (we spent $400 there and it was, no joke, ALL on stuff for my sister), b) My sister's been annoying the hell out of me lately for several different reasons, and c) I feel like I'm going a little crazy (but then again I always feel like I'm going a little crazy).



So, anywho...... Going back to my original point...I was bored...and I decided to do what I do best when I'm bored: Make lists. So here's some lists for ya! You don't have to read it, really, like I said I was just bored and when I'm bored I list-make :P

List #1: My favourite songs (in no particular order)
1. Every song ever written, sung and played by Of Monsters And Men (idk you know when you just find one band and you like their music so much that you just really FEEL every single sound they make?? This is that band for me)
2. "The Nights" by Avicii
3. "The Way You Want Me" by Lucky Rose ft. Yan Etchevary
4. "The Answer" by Kodaline
5. "Amsterdam" by Imagine Dragons
6. "Baby Don't Lie" by Gwen Stefani
7. "Even Though I'm A Woman" by Seeker Lover Keeper
8. "Miracles" by Coldplay (okay, I love Chris Martin. For one, the type of dancing he does onstage is the type of weird random dancing you do alone in your bedroom. It's just awesome. And secondly, I feel like he just sort of, GETS life. It's a weird feeling but the bedroom dancing and the song lyrics just make me think it? I'm not sure there's just something about him that I like. Or maybe he's just so weird it makes me go hey you're weird I like you simply because you are a strange person.)

















9. "Yellow" by Coldplay
10. "Home" by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes
11. "Flowers In Your Hair" by The Lumineers
12. "Adventure Of A Lifetime" by Coldplay
13. "The Wolf" by Mumford & Sons
14. "Snake Eyes" by Mumford & Sons
15. "Prayer In C" by Lilly Wood & The Prick ft. Robin Schulz
16. "7 Years" by Lukas Graham
17. "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine
18. "Turning Page" by Sleeping At Last
19. "Little Lion Man" by Mumford & Sons
20. "We Come Running" by Youngblood Hawke
21. "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi (This is literally the saddest song I've ever heard and I listen to it whenever I'm sad. I've just associated so many depressing memories to it by now. It is now my crying song)

List #2: My favourite movies (in no particular order)
1. Up
2. Mean Girls
3. The Lorax
4. Mamma Mia
5. All the Harry Potter movies
6. All the Twilight movies

List #3: My favourite foods
1. Name a food I DON'T like.
2. Okay I don't like cherries or cherry flavoured anything,....beets,...cauliflower...sweet potatoes... ... ...relish...olives...sour cream...salsa....balsamic vinegar....regular vinegar....any vinegar at all.....tartar sauce....dill pickle flavoured anything, excluding dill pickles themselves (so chips, popcorn seasoning, etc.)....that's all I can think of right now

List #4: My favourite stores (in no particular order)
1. AƩropostale
2. Ikea (excluding that last visit)
3. Lululemon
4. ....I dunno what else


Okay so I got bored of making lists! Damnit. Excuse me while I go do some unproductive random crappola on the internet.

OH I almost forgot..
Me tomorrow morning:


Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Holly Falala!!!!! what English homework do we have!!! I thought I only had math homework!?!?!! OH GOD NIW I REMEMBER!!! I KNOW THIS BLOG IS SUPPOSED TO BE CLEAN BUT... FUUUUUCKKCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh also!! I really love Chris Martin!!! (Although he makes me think about both Chris and Martin...) Anyways, he rules!!! I absolutely CANT GET ENOUGH OF "Yellow"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot we had that math stuff........ Oh well I'll do it in the morning or something *freaks inside* but seriously how AMAZING is the Twilight Saga soundtrack? OVER THE MOON! (New Moon? No not that) but I'm in love with two particuar songs from New Moon, which would be:
    -Done all Wrong- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    -Violet Hour- Sea Wolf
    I just love music in general. Just a random thought I had today, but have you guys ever seen an older movie and they make a remake. Then, they release the new soundtrack for it, and say "original motion picture soundtrack"... Like NO, that's the NEW motion picture soundtrack. Nice try. But seriously I'm SUPER stressed out about school. I don't even know why (well I do I just don't even wanna go there) WHY WHY WHY?! Honestly... Also, about Chris Martin's dancing- I was talking to my granny Carol, and she said that that's how the hippies used to dance?! Like what even dude. Lol can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete