WE DID IT
WE SURVIVED THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Of course I still have a crapload of homework for the weekend that I neglected to do when I got it a month ago...hheehhe whoops...AND omfg guys, I have to teach myself how to play the bassoon a.k.a. this thing right here:

(whoooHHOOA that dude's creepy lookin)
and it's super nerdy & weird and I feel like it's just, I dunno, the geek of all instruments but it has weird coolness potential I guess and gflfjalhfsilhvoi I suck at instruments?? So I dunno how I'm gonna do this?? There's literally not even a music book, I have to teach myself how to do it ALLL on YouTube, even assemble it which is quite the task!!! Plus no one in the entire frickin band plays it even so I can't even ask an experienced bassoon-ee for help!!!!!! God I'm gonna die I don't wanna let Mr Carter down and I feel like he has these great expectations and
I just
CAN'T INSTRUMENT
so we'll see how this goes! Imma start practising tomorrow soooo...yea....rant over ahaha....
Moving oN! WE 100% have to get together this weekend. I haven't asked my mama about a sun to mon sleepover yet but I totally will because I soooooo want to omfmfgfgfggfgfoffmmgffg it'll be sooooo fun guyss!!!!!!! Georgia you said it might be cool if we do it at your house? Is that still ok..?? cuz I definitely don't wanna invite ourselves to your house so totally your call on this one. But we obviously still have to ask our moms about this because it IS a school day BUUUTT it's also a collab day so school starts later which might work to our advantage when trying to convince parents!! :))))
So, I'm just gonna post this post so please comment opinions/your parents opinions when you get them!!!!!! CYA
Holy shit Emily I had no.clue that you had to play that hunk of junk!!! WAIT ARE YOU FER REALLLL OR IS THIS A JOKE!!??!?!?
ReplyDeleteITS NOT A JOKE
Delete:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( and I still haven't tried playing it this is bad, this is reeeealalllalalay bad
Deletealso it is still totally coll if we do at my house but I STILL HAVE TO CONVINCE MY MOMMY!!! As of now its a solid 100% N-O!!!! :((((( But hopefully the idea of a colab day will make her say YES TO THE DRESS!!!
ReplyDeleteIf she still says no... would you guys be free tonight to have a sleepover...
I know this is a really long message but if you guys arn't free tonight (which now that I think about it I might not be either..)
Maybe you could just come over to my house Sunday we could maybe do take out or Walk over to the Gami sushi, and watch a movie, play board games , hang out etc..
WOW THIS WAS ALOT OF INFORMATION!!! sorey!
HEYA so I have to work on socials at Cassandra's house with her and Martin tomorrow (should be interesting :| ) and I have no clue how long it'll take, but we should totally still get together! I'm down for Gami or takeout (hahah down sounded so "swag") only, we're getting together at 4 and it'll be for a couple hours. So maybe we can do what Georgia suggested for tomorrow if you guys are ok with having a late-ish dinner..?? Like maybe we can be at Georgia's for like 6?? or Sarah can totally get there earlier then I can come after??
DeleteORRRROROOROROR I just had an epiphany we could even do lunch that way the moms are sure to agree because it won't be late :))))) But later/dinnertimeish is more fun...I dunno!
Delete